Scopes and Topics
The International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization (ISCO) aims for advancing and promoting the theory and applications of combinatorial optimization, which is an area of research at the intersection of applied mathematics, computer science, and operations research and which overlaps with many other areas such as computation complexity, computational biology, VLSI design, communication networks, and management science. It includes complexity analysis and algorithm design for combinatorial optimization problems, numerical experiments and problem discovery with applications in science and engineering.
- Abstract Submission: May 13, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: May 31, 2018
- Early Registration: June 10, 2018
- On-Site Registration: July 13, 2018
- Symposium Day: July 14-15, 2018
Please send all concerns and questions to the ISCO email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 06/20/2018: Program page is open!
- 05/27/2018: The accommodation fee have reduced to ¥500 per night.
- 05/04/2018: Attendance List page is available!
- 02/04/2018: ISCO Home page is online!