The 11th Annual International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA'17) will be held during December 16-18, 2017, in Shanghai, China.
The proceedings of COCOA 2017 will be published by Springer in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). For more information, please visit http://www.springer.com/cn/computer-science/lncs.
The Best Paper and the Best Student Paper will be awarded. A paper is eligible for the Best Student Paper if all authors are full-time students at the time of submission. To indicate that a submission is eligible, please add the phrase "Eligible for best student paper" as the last sentence in the "Abstract" field in the web form on the submission server.
Selected papers will be invited to special issues in Algorithmica, Theoretical Computer Science and Journal of Combinatorial Optimization.
Please send all concerns and questions to the COCOA 2017 email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12/18/2017: The COCOA 2017 drew to a successful close!
- 12/11/2017: Sponsors page is online!
- 12/06/2017: Conference Program page is available!
- 09/12/2017: Keynote Speakers page is online!
- 09/05/2017: Registration page is available!
- 09/05/2017: Accepted papers page is open!
- 09/05/2017: Conference Venue page is available!
- 09/04/2017: Camera-Ready Submission page has been available!